Akruti 7.0 Software Download for Windows 10 is a useful tool that has time-saving features like spell checkers, number to word translation, dictionary and a multi-font engine that allows the user to text in any font. Font Converter Converts text from one font to another and it works with Doc, HTML, txt and MDB files.
Akruti 7.0 is an Indian Language Software programme that comes in multilingual and bilingual versions. In a Windows context, it provides a user-friendly interface. It’s available in a variety of products to meet a variety of demands and applications. It works well in programming environments like as Visual Basic, Visual C and Microsoft Access among others.
Akruti V.7.0 Odia Software Free Download
Akruti 7.0 Odia Software is a desktop application for multi-lingual communication in Indian Languages. It’s enables you to work on Windows Desktop, Laptops or Tablets in local Indian Languages. It’s useful and simple app which helps you communicate in vernacular languages!
Akruti Publisher 7 provides a number of useful time-saving features and the fonts are the application’s true selling point. Unicode, the global standard for language encoding is supported by default in Akruti 7.0 Software Download Free for Windows 10. It’s also accessible in all Indian scripts from left to right and the language must include Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam and other regional languages.
Key of Features
- Akruti Publisher 7 has a user-friendly interface.
- It has got some powerful time-saving utilities, and the fonts are the real hallmark of the application.
- It’s available in all Indian scripts from left to right and languages which have to be covered are Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi and Malayalam.
- It has got loads of keyboards layout in all the languages.
- This version is very easy to install and quite user friendly too.
- The license is perpetual for life and installation procedure is provided along with the software purchased.
- The current version of Akruti Vistaar or Next is Ver.20.20, released in January 2020 and is compatible with 32/64 Bit version of Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10)/
- Akruti can be used for DTP applications like PageMaker, InDesign, CorelDraw, illustrator or PhotShop etc. in any Indian languages with ease.
- Akruti can all be used for any office application like Word-Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentation and Databases etc.
- Akruti SDK is available for desktop/web application development for many programming languages on special request.
- Subtitling of films and online TV programs can also be done in Hindi and Indian Languages with the same ease as of English.
- Akruti Vistaar has many facilities like Unicode converters, Font converters, Multi-Font Engine, Spell Checker and Dictionaries, sorting and transliteration facilities etc.
- Akruti version 20.20 is USB Dongle based and installer after purchase is supplied on USB media or as download from the cloud.
- The Akruti can be installed in multiple systems but will require the Dongle to be inserted in the USB port to work.
How to Install Akruti 7.0 Odia Software
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Akruti-7.0-Software
- Setup File Name: Akruti-7.0-Software
- Full Setup Size: 33.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Akruti
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Akruti 7.0 Software for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Akruti 7.0 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Akruti 7.0 on Notebook!