Microsoft AppLocale allows you to run application without having to change the language of non-Unicode applications for Windows 10. When you want to run non-Unicode applications on your Windows system, you can use this tool, designed to help you run such applications without any additional problems.
It will simulate a system locale variable on your system, allowing the applications that you run to bypass and potential problems that might occur during the procedure. You can also check out PCSX2 1.6.0 Free Download.
Microsoft AppLocale V.1.3.31 Free Download Windows 10
What is AppLocale?
AppLocale is tool for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 by Microsoft. It is a launcher application that makes it possible to run non-Unicode (code page-based) applications in a locale of the user’s choice. Since changing the locale normally requires a restart of Windows. AppLocale is especially popular with western users of Asian applications.
The program installs itself in a subfolder of the Windows directory called “AppPatch” and when launched prompts the user for an executable to run and the desired codepage. It can also create a shortcut in the start menu, located under Microsoft AppLocale, however you will be prompted by AppLocale before the program’s launch.
Microsoft AppLocale V.184.108.40.206 for Windows 10
Download Microsoft AppLocale V.1.3.31 for free from our website for Windows 10. System Utilities is the category of the software. The most often used software version are 1.3 and 1.0. Microsoft AppLocale is frequently referred to as “Microsoft AppLocale Revision”.
This download is virus-free, according to our antivirus scan. Microsoft AppLocale is a 32-Bit application that works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Microsoft created this free software. AppLoc.exe, _294823.exe, AEMANAGER.exe, uimetool.exe or superdit.exe are some of the more prevalent filenames for the program’s installer.
Key of Features:
- Makes changing system locale quick and easy.
- Detects locale (language and region) settings of applications.
- Bypass system locale settings.
- Emulates non-Unicode locale settings for conflicting applications.
- Wizard-like user interface.
- Allows command-line arguments on application launch for added flexibility.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AppLocale_V.1.3.31_Setup
- Setup File Name: AppLocale_V.1.3.31_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AppLocale work on Windows 10?
This workaround also works for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. However, it no longer works on Windows 10. AppLocale cannot run on Windows 2000 platforms.
How do I run AppLocale on Windows 10?
- Right-click on the setup file and click on “Properties”.
- Click on the “Compatibility” tab and check the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select operating system from the drop down.
- Click on “Apply” and Click “OK” and run the file to install it.
How do I run Japanese locale on Windows 10?
- Press “Windows + X” on your keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select language.
- Click on Add language.
- Add the Japanese language from the given list.
- Click on the Japanese language and click on Set as Default button.
Conclusion on AppLocale for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download AppLocale Widnows 10 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on AppLocale on Notebook!