Power Media Player, is the multimedia player for all types of digital media contents including commercial movie titles, videos, photos and music from your local PC. Power Media Player brings the best-in-class media entertainment to you PC.
Power Media Player (formerly PowerDVD Mobile) is a program from CyberLink that runs on a Windows 8, iOS or Android device. It lets you wirelessly stream videos, music and photos from your computer to your device or access all the media on your PC from your device. Power Media Player is available in the Windows Store iOS App Store or Google Play.
This version of Power Media Player is designed for PowerDVD Live and PowerDVD Ultra users and needs to be activated to remove advertisements. The activation key is released with the purchase of the latest PowerDVD Live and PowerDVD Ultra software. You can also check out AMD Cleanup Utility.
Power Media Player Free Download – CyberLink
PowerDVD does more than playback Blu-ray and DVD movies. It’s an all-in-one, premium multimedia player that organizes and plays your entire collection of movies, music and photos.
PowerDVD installs on your PC or laptop for media playback as well as casting to your mobile devices at home. Better yet, you can take your media collection on-the-go by syncing them to your private CyberLink Cloud, enjoying them whenever and wherever you need entertainment. The true, premium multimedia experience.
Power Media Player for iOS
This app allows you to play you favorite soundtracks and videos and let you view your pictures. You don’t need to download different app for different purposes. Providing you with some advanced controls which you may not find in other Windows 8 Media Players. The app runs in background and provides functionality to your media control hot keys. Just go for it and you’ll like it for sure.
Features & Highlights:
Seamless Playback – New!
Continue watching from the exact point where you left off, in any room, seamlessly on any device.
Take your Movies and TV Shows anywhere with the CyberLink cloud. No internet? No problem! You can even download to your mobile device to resume watching offline.
View Movie and TV Media Info
Access detailed information about movies and TV shows with PowerDVD’s new extensive content database.
Organize Your Movies and TV Shows
Easily search and view your favorite videos, photos or music. Browse media by year of release or by genre – it’s under your control.
TrueTheater for Video
Videos enhanced with brighter, richer, colors, deeper blacks and unbeatable dynamic range.
TrueTheater for Audio
Crisper, more balanced sound and the highest digital audio quality for every movie.
Surround & Lossless Sound
Professional digital audio, now with added DTS-X pass through for multichannel, lossless sound.
Unparalleled Video & Audio Quality
Bring your favorite Ultra HD movies and high-quality videos to life with PowerDVD’s exclusive cinematic TrueTheater video and audio enhancements, including extended GPU support for HDR 10.
All your Entertainment Across Devices & Screens
Watch your favorite videos on PC using the all-in-one media player with the industry’s widest support of file formats as well as Ultra HD Blu-ray and 8K videos.
Additional Key of Features:
- Plays video file.
- Plays audio file.
- Advanced controls.
- Media control hot key support.
- Runs in background.
- Lets you view your pictures.
- Access to your media libraries.
- Has playlist support.
- Playlist support and added picture viewer.
- Video disc and ISO playback (Blu-ray, DVD).
- AVCHD playback.
- Media Casting to Roku, Fire TV, ChromeCast and Apple TV.
- Upload, Download and Sharing media with CyberLink Cloud.
- TrueTheater Video and Audio enhancement.
- 360 Video/Photo playback and VR headset support.
- Photo Face Recognition.
- YouTube/Vimeo content playback.
- My Shared Media (To Other Devices).
- MoovieLive and Movie info.
- Advanced Audio codec and effects support.
- Video Mark In/Out.
- Alpha MOV video playback.
- 2GB of free storage in CyberLink Cloud (Media content in CyberLink Cloud may be deleted when the trial expires).
How to Uninstall CyberLink Power Media Player:
- Open “Control Panel” and Select Programs.
- Select Apps and features.
- Choose “CyberLink Power Media Player” or “CyberLink PowerDVD” from the program list.
- Follow the on screen instructions to uninstall the software.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: CyberLink_Power_Media_Player
- Setup File Name: CyberLink_Power_Media_Player
- Full Setup Size: 311.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: CyberLink.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on CyberLink Power Media Player for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Power Media Player on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Power Media Player on Notebook!