Dell Command | Update is a stand-alone application, for commercial client computers, that provides updates for system software that is released by Dell. This application simplifies the BIOS, firmware, driver and application update experience for Dell commercial client hardware. This application can also be used to install drivers after the operating system and network drivers are installed based on the computer identity.
You can use KB article 180507: Dell Command Cloud Repository Manager to create a repository of computer updates for Dell commercial client devices and help further streamline update efforts. Dell Command | Update can be used at the endpoint to install these updates.
Note: Recommendations: Dell highly recommends applying the latest Dell Command | Update during your next schedules update cycle. Updates contain feature enhancements or changes that improve the reliability and availability of your computer.
Dell Command Update v.4.3.0 Free Download
Dell Command Update Application for Windows 10
This Universal Windows Platform (UWP) package contains the Dell Command Update for systems running the Windows 10 build 14393 (Redstone) or later. Dell Command Update is a stand-alone application for client systems, that provides updates for system software that is released by Dell. This application simplifies the BIOS, firmware, driver and application update experience for Dell client hardware.
Dell Technologies recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains changes to maintain overall system health. It ensures that the system software remains current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software) and may include other new features.
Key of Features:
- ADR functionality to support the DUP files.
- Enabling security enhancement with Dell signature verification for all packages.
- Providing an enhanced user experience of one hour quiet period after the Out of Box Experience (OOBE).
- Updated Inventory module.
- Enhanced download mechanism.
- Improved telemetry event logging mechanism.
- Improved scan logic.
- Upgraded security features.
- Updated toast notifications.
- Improved messaging for BIOS installation failure scenarios.
- Improved User Interface.
- Support for Intel’s 12th generation processors.
- Support for Windows DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) drivers.
- Improvements on the self-update process.
- Includes support for the Windows Operating System when Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) are enabled.
- Corrected an issue where dcu-cli.exe does not run in a PowerShell remote interactive session.
- Improved application installation time.
- Improved time required to check for updates.
- Addresses automatic computer reboot issue.
- Last Check field in user interface displays a more accurate time when a check for updates is performed.
- Plus more (see the release notes for all the updates).
- Automatic suspension of BitLocker when BIOS updates are applied.
- Command-line interface support.
- Enhanced return codes for command-line interface.
- Options to schedule updates on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Bug fixes and enhancement.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Improvements to application installation time.
- Improvements towards time needed to check for updates.
- Addressed issue with automatic system reboot.
- Last Check field in graphical user interface more accurately displays the last time a check for updates was performed.
- Settings no longer return to default values after an upgrade.
- The-silent option for the command line interface works with the/improtsettings command.
- The command line interface no longer exits with an error when configuring a valid update schedule.
- Added support for Windows Declarative Componentized Hardware (DCH) drivers.
- Added the Security Updates option under Selected Updates.
- Added the dock service tag to the Additional Details icon in the system.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Dell_Command_Update_v.4.3_Setup
- Setup File Name: Dell_Command_Update_v.4.3_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 24.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on July-2021
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Dell.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Dell Command Update for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Dell Command Update on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Dell Command Update on Notebook!