EXP Soundboard is a program that allows you to play audio files and noises with only a few keystrokes. Most audio players don’t support playing several audio files at the same time; instead, you’ll need to utilize specialized software such as EXP Soundboard. A very basic and lightweight tool that will assist you in accomplishing precisely that.
EXP Soundboard is a simple and lightweight application that helps you play several audio files at once. Play a variety of audio files and sounds simultaneously using just a couple of keystrokes easily and without a fuss with this application. You can also checkout Mupen64Plus.
EXP Soundboard v0.5 Free Download
A EXP Soundboard that supports almost all MP3 and WAV. Sounds can be triggered with custom keyboard hot-keys and played through up to 2 outputs. i.e.. Your speakers and a virtual audio cable.
Also allows for your mic to pass into the virtual audio cable when enabling Mic Injector. This soundboard also incorporates a save feature.
- Java 7
If you want sounds to be played through voice chat you’ll need a virtual audio cable.
- (For Windows users I recommend the VB-Cable driver (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm).
- (For Mac I recommend Soundflower. (http://cycling74.com/soundflower-landing-page/)).
Key of Features:
- Easy to use soundboard app, allows soundboards to be saved.
- Includes Mic Injector to route sound from your mic into your virtual audio cable.
- Use keyboard hotkeys to trigger sounds.
- Includes converter tool for converting almost any audio file into a compatible one.
- Play sounds through a virtual audio cable and still be able to hear them through your speaker.
ChangeLog version 0.5
- Added “Auto-hold PPT (Push to talk) keys’ feature. The soundboard will now automatically hold your PTT keys for your voice chat program while you play sounds.
- Added new setting: Overlap same sound file – when disabled, instances of the same sound file will be stopped before a new one is played. Otherwise instances of the same sound file will just overlap; as they have in previous versions.
- Added new hotkey: Toggles overlap same sound file feature. Default Key: Home.
- Fixed soundboard table not reselecting an adjacent item after removing one.
- Various behind the scenes changes.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: EXP_Soundboard_0.5
- Setup File Name: EXP_Soundboard_0.5
- Full Setup Size: 8.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: https://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on EXP Soundboard for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download EXP Soundboard on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on EXP Soundboard on Notebook!