Fender FUSE software offers a variety of styles and sounds that can be further tweaked if desired. Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master Volume and the three modelling dials, Preset, Modulation and Delay/Reverb are all on a simple interface. You may custom hot-rod your Fender Fuse compatible amp with Fender Fuse and connect with a global community of musicians.
Connect with the Fender Fuse community to share your Mustang or G-DEC 3 presets or load your amp with user presets created on any Mustang or G-DEC 3 model. Members of the community can also download Fender artist presets at no extra charge. You can also check out Sonic Smackdown.
Fender FUSE 126.96.36.199 Software Fee Download
Fender Fuse – Customize your amp with deeper editing than what can be done with the amp alone, thanks to convenient on-screen parameter control. Fender Fust also gives you access to the amp’s various “secret” effects and settings. Do you want to set up a Ring Modulator for stereo recording with a panning delay? It’s no problem.
You’ll be able to make your own amp in no time. It can be all rock, all blues, all country, all metal or any combination of the above. You can keep a virtually endless number of presets on your computer if you want to make more than the maximum number of presets on your Mustang or G-DEC 3 amp. Your librarian in Fender Fuse.
Fender Fuse 188.8.131.52
Fender Fuse 184.108.40.206 is available for free download from our software library. This free PC application is compatible with Windows 7/ Windows 8 & Windows 10 32/64-Bit.
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation created the original version of this free application. The most popular filenames for this program’s installer are FUSELauncher.exe and Fender FUSE.exe. Fender Fuse belongs to the category Multimedia Tools & Converters. The most often used software versions are 2.7, 2.6 and 2.4.
How to upload a Preset to the Fender FUSE?
- In Fender FUSE, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Computer Tab. Be sure your are clicking the computer tab in the Media Library and not the computer button in the search area.
- Locate the Preset you want to upload in the list of Presets. Right-click on that Preset and you’ll be presented with the option to upload. Click Upload.
- You should receive a message informing you that your Preset has been successfully uploaded to the Fender FUSE community.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: fenderfuse_full_2.6.0
- Setup File Name: fenderfuse_full_2.6.0
- Full Setup Size: 331 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: fuse.fender.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Fender FUSE for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Fender FUSE on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Fender FUSE on Notebook!