HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free program that works with HP printers and scanners. By connecting to the HP printer and scanning the device, the program can resolve printing and scanning issues. You may get the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows PCs and laptops. Hewlett-Packed created the lightweight freeware.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a sophisticated tool that allows you to troubleshoot connectivity difficulties between your PC and HP printer. To resolve printer and scanner performance difficulties, follow the on-screen instructions. You can also check out Epic Pen.
HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.0.9 Download for Windows
What is HP Print and Scan Doctor?
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free utility for Windows & Mac OS that can assist you in resolving printing and scanning issues. You may use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to examine the status of the device management, drive check, Windows (WIA) Scan, HP Twain Scan and HP Scan.
Excellent free utility for maintaining your HP printer or resolving typical printing and scanning typical printing and scanning issues with Windows PC!
HP Print and Scan Doctor includes a variety of extra tools and features to assist you in resolving printer issues or locating information about your printer.
How do I resolve issues if I have a Mac?
HP Print and Scan Doctor is not available for Mac. However, select one of the following links to resolve common printing, connection or scanning issues.
- Printer offline issue: If you see an offline message as the status for the printer or a Printer not responding message when attempting to print, go to HP Printers – Printer is Offline or Not Responding (Mac).
- Print quality issues: If the quality of a printed document or photo is not as expected, go to HP Support, type your printer model number and then search for print quality to find the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for steps to resolve the issue.
- Scan connection issues: Go to HP Printers – Network Scanner Connection Error (Mac) or HP Printer – USB Scanner Connection Error (Mac), depending on your printer connection type.
- Scan quality issues: If the computer file or printout has vertical lines, incorrect colors, color bands or poor resolution after scanning go to HP Printers – Improving Scan Quality.
Key of Features:
- Check supply levels and cartridge information.
- View information about the printer, such as the serial number and warranty status.
- Printer diagnostic and cleaning services.
- View printer network connection information.
- Troubleshoot firewall issues.
- View ePrint information and print a claim code.
How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Mac: Use Diagnose & Fix through HP Smart. Learn more here.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start and then choose your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instruction in the tool.
- Depending on the problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Test results are displayed with icons.
- A checkmark means your printer passed.
- A wrench means a problem was found and fixed.
- An exclamation mark means a test failed and was skipped.
- An X means the printer has a problem. Follow the instructions to fix it.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcut is installed on your desktop.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: HP_Print_and_Scan_Doctor_5.0.9_for_Windows
- Setup File Name: HP_Print_and_Scan_Doctor_5.0.9_for_Windows
- Full Setup Size: 9.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: HP.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download HP Print and Scan Doctor on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on HP Print and Scan Doctor on Notebook!