Locale Emulator is an open-source application for Windows 11/10/8 that runs program outside of the default location. It is specifically created for computers that need a locale. However, you can use it to run virtually any other program as well.
Some programs take a locale that is not supported by Windows, so they won’t run without some kind of additional software. This is often the case with Japanese versions for instance. You can also check out Microsoft AppLocale.
Locale Emulator V.18.104.22.168 Free Download
What is Locale Emulator?
Locale Emulator is a tool similar to MS AppLocale and NTLEA, providing a simulation function that can make an application recognize your OS as in a language other than the real one. It is quite useful when you are trying to play country-specific games.
However, it may also be used to run practically any other program. It’s free with basic capabilities, but if you want additional and longer-term services, you must purchase this program for $$ from the official website. We will award the program 3.8 stars rating for its service and features. The greatest system utilities program available is here and it’s now free.
Locale Emulator for Windows
Locale Emulator works on the Windows platform, thus it is compatible with all Windows 10, 8 and 7 computers and laptops. The program operates so smoothly and quietly that you don’t have to monitor and analyze it every minute. Furthermore, the size of this program is less than 250 KB, so it does not take up any space on system.
Software is beneficial for those who wish to store their localization files somewhere else so that no one can find the execution source file. It also helps in the prevention of breaches and intrusions, keeping your computer functioning smoothly.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Locale_Emulator_V.22.214.171.124_Setup
- Setup File Name: Locale_Emulator_V.126.96.36.199_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 154 KB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Github
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions?
How to Install Locale Emulator?
- Download the executable from any link above.
- Extract all files into a SAFE folder (because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation).
- Run LEInstaller.exe and press the “Install/Upgrade” button.
- Now, you will see “Locale Emulator” menu in the context menu when right-clicking on files.
How do I run Japanese Locale on Windows 10?
- Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select language.
- Click on Add language.
- Add the Japanese language from the given list.
- Click on the Japanese language and click on Set as Default button.
How do I change my Locale Emulator?
Open menu > Setting > Language & Keyboard > Select Locale. Set any locale from this. It depends on android Operating System version and on device manufacturer.
Emulator contains app called “Custom Locale” using that app also you can change the locale of your emulator.
Conclusion on Locale Emulator for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Locale Emulator on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Locale Emulator on Notebook!