NTLEA is a Windows NT series Locale Emulator software that supports Windows from XP SP2 to Windows 10. The tool is a small-sized, full open-source program that you can use as an assembly code with customizable preferences and no other dependency utility. It supports Random Base Address Application Hook and some special on standard Windows Message Handling Hook.
Additionally, It supports RMVX and RXP applications and is compatible with 64-bit systems. You can perform Hook TabCtrl Message-Handler to fic the garbled string in Windows 8 or 8.1. All in all, NTLEA is a great tool that you can use to non-Unicode application code pages to corresponding ones. You can also check out ChemDraw Pro.
NTLEA V1.0 Free Download | Windows
What is NTELA?
NTLEA is described as “With NTELA (full name: NT Locale Emulator Advance) you can convert non-Unicode application code-pages to corresponding ones. There are four alternatives to NTLEA for Windows. The best alternative is Locale Emulator, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like NTLEA are Applocale (Free), LocaleSwitch (Free) and SBAppLocale (Free).
Download NTLEA v1.0 from our website for free. You can launch NTLEA on Windows XP/7/8 compatible with 32/64-bit. NTLEA is included is system utilities. The actual developer of the free program is littlewater. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The most frequent installation filename for the program is: NTLEA.exe.
A fully rewrite using C source instead of original assembly source, named as the successor of its senior, inherited all input parameters as NTLEA. with some new features below:
Key of Features:
- Support From WinXP-SP2 to Current Windows 10 (including: XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10&11).
- Support Random BaseAddress Application Home and Some special non-standard Windows Message Handling Hook (while ntlea may crash there).
- Support a lot of RMXP/RMVX applications, and more compatible under X64 system to run X86 applications.
- Support Hook TabCtrl Message-Handler, to fix garbled-strings special in windows 8/8.1.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: NTLEA.exe
- Setup File Name: NTLEA.exe
- Full Setup Size: 2.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: github.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on NTLEA v1.0 Software for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download NTLEA on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on NTLEA on Notebook!