Pokémon Uranium Pokedex is a free fangame made in RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials. The game takes place in the Tandor region, where the player must collect 8 Gym Badges in order to complete in the Tandor Regional Championship. Along the way, the player must also fill up their PokeDex with the entries of more than 190 different species of Pokemon.
This wiki contains everything you should need to know about the fangame Pokemon Uranium, from Pokemon move sets and character biographies to tips and strategies on how to progress in the game. You can also check out iMesh.
Pokemon Uranium v1.2.4 Free Download
Pokémon Uranium is a fan-made game based on the Pokemon series. The game was in development for nine years, and used the RPG Maker XP engine. The game adds 166 new fan-made species of Pokemon, with only 160 currently available, along with a new region. Similar to the official games, Uranium contains both online trading and online battling.
In August 2016, after one and a half million downloads, the download links for Pokemon Uranium were taken down from the official website because the developers wanted to “respect Nintendo’s wishes”, after receiving multiple DMCA takedown notice letters from lawyers representing Nintendo.
In Pokemon Uranium, the player navigates through the Tandor region, and encounter 200 Pokemon species throughout their travels, most of which are fan-made. The story follows a young hero as they journey through the region, collecting a total eight Pokemon gym badges and eventually defeating the Pokemon League to become the Pokemon champion.
Online connections to other copies of a Pokemon game is a returning aspect of previous games to Pokemon Uranium. Global Trade Station, also known as GTS, also exists in the game, allowing players to anonymously trade Pokemon with anyone.
Key of Features:
- 8 gyms, 13 towns and 7 optional Sidequests.
- More than 190 Pokemon species to be caught, with many new and returning ones.
- GTS, Wonder Trade and Virtual Trainer.
- Custom Game Modes such as Randomizer and Nuzlocke.
- The Poke Radar, a tool to search for special and shiny Pokemon.
- Battle or trade with your friends in the Lobby.
- Mega Evolution.
- Mystery Gift.
- Multiple Save Files.
Changelogs and Installation
- Official Patch Notes: Patch Notes
- Standard Install location: C:\Program Files (x84)\Pokemon Uranium Team\Pokemon Uranium 1.0
- Save file location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Poemon Uranium (Paste into explorer or Windows Search)
You can verify that you are running the current version of the game by clicking on the “Check for Updates” menu option in the main menu. If you are on the vanilla releases (version 1.0 and 1.0.1) you will need to re-download the game from the link above.
List of Pokemon by Ability
Abilities are a core part of Pokemon, both in battles and, in some cases, the overworld. Pokemon Uranium utilizes 18 new and 126 returning abilities, totaling 144 in the game.
Pokemon species will have on e ability chosen between 1-2 regular abilities and on Hidden Ability. There is currently no way to change these abilities except through evolution or by temporarily changing them in battle through the use of ability-altering moves.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Pokemon_Uranium_v1.2.4 _Setup
- Setup File Name: Pokemon_Uranium_v1.2.4 _Setup
- Full Setup Size: 278 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: fandom.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Pokemon Uranium Pokedex for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Pokemon Uranium Pokedex on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Pokemon Uranium Pokedex on Notebook!