RealFlight 9.5 Free Download Full Version – RealFlight® is the world’s best RC Flight simulator! It’s the most effective technique for inexperienced RC pilots to use while learning to fly. It also allows seasoned RC pilots to learn new maneuvers and hone their skills, allowing them to become even better pilots.
With over 170 different aircraft to fly – including airplanes, helicopeters, drones and more – at over 40 different flying locations as well as the potential to edit aircraft and sites there are nearly unlimited flying opportunities available. Add in game-like exercises to make flight training fun, multiplayer opportunities so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets and many more… features and you have everything you need to succeed in the field – because you can “fly” on a desktop at home or a laptop just about anywhere! You can also check out MP3 Rocket for Mac.
RealFlight V9/9.5 Free Download
Download Instruction:- Click Download Button and serial number provided in your email receipt to download your file.
RealFlight 9.5 incorporates more of the most common aircraft from the Best Brands in RC as well as the AMA Headquarter’s International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 3 and additional Virtual Flight Instructor courses to offer an experience unlike any other.
It’s also available with the Spektrum InterLink DX simulator controller, which is modelled after Spektrum transmitters and includes all normal switch positions and functions, allowing it to behave just like your favourite radio!
RealFlight 9 adds more of the most common aircraft from the Best Brands in RC as well as Eli Field and modified Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly, to have an opportunity unlike any other.
It’s also available with the latest Spektrum InterLink DX simulator controller which is modelled after Spektrum transmitters and includes all normal switch positions and functions, allowing it to behave just like your favourite radio.
Improve the RealFlight 8 Experience! Horizon Hobby Edition Add-Ons for RealFlight 8 brings unique developments and some of the most common aircraft from the Best Brands in RC to the worlds #1 RC Flight simulator to offer an experience you won’t find anywhere else!
Horizon Hobby Eddition Add-On include the following: Several new aircraft from E-Flite, Hobby Zone, Park Zone, Hangar 9, Blade and other Spektrum AS3X and SAFE exclusive technology compatibility has improved.
RealFlight Drone Simulator
A Drone Fligh Simulator is just as it sounds like: a software application designed to replicate the feeling of flying a drone by connecting a real drone controller to a compatible computer of your choosing.
The majority of drone simulators can be run on either a PC or Mac. Before making a purchase, it is important to review the specifications of the simulator you are considering so that you can ensure it will fit on your computer.
Drone Flight Simulators will cost anything between $5 and $250. The price is really determined by how stable you want your drone simulator to be.
New RealFlight 9.5 Features
- More than a dozen new aircraft including trainers, scale, sport, jet and heli models from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9, and Synergy
- Fly at the newest PhotoField™ — Flying Site 3 at the AMA Headquarters’ International Aeromodeling Center (IAC)
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
Additional RealFlight Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 170 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus™ Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
- Works with Spektrum wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
Minimum System Requirements
Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10*
- *Administrator access required.
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Full DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- InterLink DX, RealFlight® compatible controller, or other Gamepad/Joystick
Internet connectivity required for activation and to download additional content and updates.
For best graphical performance
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
InterLink® DX Controller:
- USB 2.0 Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
- Note: Connectors and adapters are available separately for use with the InterLink DX that will make it compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba®, Tactic® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer’s requirements for VR system use.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Conclusion on RealFlight 9.5 Download for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download RealFlight 9.5 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on RealFlight 9.5 on Notebook!