Download ShareX for Windows is an open-source project developed by Jaex and Michael Delpach that guarantees clean installation without any extra bundle of third-party components. It is an unobtrusive application that sits quietly on the system tray. Aside from providing different screen capture means, it’s also equipped with a photo and video editor suite.
ShareX is a comprehensive screen capturing and file sharing tool in a compact package. It lets you capture the full screen, active window, selected region, and even scrolling pages such as websites. After capture, it can copy the image to clipboard, print to selected device, save as image, recognize text (OCR), scan QR code or upload the image to various websites. You can also check out WireShark.
ShareX v13.7.0 Free Download for Windows
What is ShareX?
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported web services you can choose from.
We have been working on this project full time with passion for the last 9 years and our objective is to make people’s life easier. Our only income comes from donations, because we never accept any advertisements in ShareX. Your contributions to this project will help us to continue developing this software further and keep ShareX ad free forever.
ShareX 13.7.0 Full Version for Windows
ShareX 13.7.0 is available as a free download on our software library. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is malware free. The most popular versions among ShareX users are 13.2, 13.1 and 13.0. This free tool was originally created by ShareX.
The latest installation package occupies 7.07 MB on disk. The program lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Screen Capture. The program’s installer files are commonly found as ShareX.exe or ShareX_Launcher.exe, ShareX_13.7.0_setup etc. The latest version of the software can be downloaded for PCs running Windows 7/ Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit version.
What are ShareX actions?
After capture screen you can automatically run configured actions to post-process captures. This is accomplished by running third party applications using CLI arguments and passing file path of the captured file.
How to use ShareX actions?
- Open “Task settings” window.
- Choose “Actions” tab and click “Add” button.
- Choose “File path” of the third party application.
- Fill “Arguments” and “Output File Name Extension” options using examples listed at bottom.
- Check “Hidden window” option.
- Click “OK” button.
- Make sure the checkbox for recently added action is checked.
- Close “Task settings” window.
- In “Main window” make sure “After capture tasks -> Perform actions” option is checked.
Features of ShareX
- Various methods of capturing screenshots.
- Supports many URL shortening and sharing services.
- Numerous customizable after-capture tasks.
- Contains tools like a screen color picker, an image editor, a ruler, a DNS changer, a QR code generator and more.
- Upload any file using configurable hotkeys, clipboard upload, drag & drop or from the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Unlimited customizable workflows with hotkey-specific settings.
- Support over 80 different image, text and file hosting services.
How to use ShareX image effects?
- Download “.sxie” file below by clicking an effect of your choice.
- Double click the downloaded file. It will bring image effects window and ask if you want to enable image effects. Click “Yes” button.
- Feel free to edit the effect if you want or close the window.
Every time you take a screenshot, the image effect will be automatically applied to the screenshot.
To disable image effects, uncheck “Add image effects” in main window “After capture tasks” menu.
If you want to preserve transparency while copying image then make sure this option is enabled: “Application settings window-> Advanced tab -> UseAlternativeClipboardCopyImage”.
Changelog for ShareX 13.7.0
- Added “Main window” tab to “Application settings” window and moved related settings from main window right click menu to there.
- Added “Thumbnail click action” option to “Main window” tab.
- For screen recordings, get window info to be able to use in file naming and history tags, so that way it is now easier to search for videos in history window.
- Added “Auto copy image to clipboard” option to image editor.
- Support drag and drop file to “Video converter” window.
- Added region capture click action for “Capture last region”.
- Added “Stop screen recording” hotkey.
- Added “Toggle tray menu” hotkey.
- Color picker dialog now remembers color palette mode selection.
- Swapped move/resize hotkeys behavior in region capture so arrow keys now move shapes instead of resizing them.
- Removed debug, denote, twitter, discord and about buttons from tray menu to keep it more compact.
- Added default printer override option (by @tajetaje).
- Added “Show stats” button to history window.
- Added “Process names” to history stats, which let you see from which applications you took your screenshots most.
- Visual improvements in “Image history” window.
- Added “Replace color” image effect.
- Much more…
How to Download & Install ShareX 13.7.0 Full version for Windows
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ShareX_13.7.0_setup
- Setup File Name: ShareX_13.7.0_setup
- Full Setup Size: 7.07 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: https://getsharex.com/
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on ShareX 13.7.0 for Windows 10 64-bit
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download ShareX 13.7.0 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on ShareX 13.7.0 on Notebook!