Smaart® V8.5.2 is the fully featured, multi-channel version of Smaart, capable of performing unlimited, multi-channel Spectrum and Transfer Function measurements. It also includes a full Impulse Response mode, capable of performing high resolution IR measurement to determine a full suite of acoustic performance criterion and the full suite of SPL monitoring capabilities with advanced SPL metrics and the ability to monitor and log an unlimited number of inputs.
The latest version of Smaart V8.5.2 runs under Windows 7 or newer and Mac OSX 10.7 or newer, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions. A computer having a dual-core processor with a clock rate of at least 2 GHz is recommended. You can also check out OBS VirtualCam.
Smaart V8.5.2 Free Download for Windows 10
What is Smaart® V8?
Smaart V8 is the industry leading, dual platform (Mac & Windows OS), FFT-Based, audio analysis software. Capable of performing unlimited simultaneous Spectrum, Transfer Function, Impulse Response and SPL measurements – Smaart V8 is the most fully featured software-based audio analysis program offered by Rational Acoustics.
As a software tool, Smaart V8.5.2 is purpose built to scale up to fit the requirements of even the most complex systems and environments. The only practical limitation of Smaart is your own – be it expanding your hardware universe or improving your knowledge through practice and training.
Smaart V8.5.2 for Windows
Smaart V8.5.2 is available for free download from our software library. Rational Acoustics LLC is the company that created the program. This PC program was designed to run on Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 & Windows 11 compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit full version.
The most recent installation package occupies 15.6 MB of disc space. The following versions are the most often downloaded by program users: 8.1, 7.5 and 7.4. The software belongs to Education Tools. This download was virus free according to our built-in antivirus. The program’s most common installation filenames are Smaart8DemoSetup etc.
Smaart V8 Demo Download for Windows
The best way to learn about Smaart and to find out which version is right for you, is to try it out. Below are links to the demo installer downloads for the free 30-day demos of Smaart V8, Smaart Di V2 and Smaart SPL.
At the end of the trial period, the demo will automatically expire and cannot be reactivated or converted into a fully-licensed version of Smaart. You must download a completely separate installer upon purchasing a license of Smaart.
Please take time to evaluate the software during the trial period and remember to review the minimum system requirements prior to download.
When major updates to Smaart are released (i.e. 8.5, Di v2.2 etc…) the demo builds are renewed so you can download the new version and evaluate it again, even if you have already downloaded a previous version demo.
Smaart Demos have some functionality disabled. This should not interfere with your ability to evaluate smaart but it is very important for you to understand the following limitation prior to downloading a demo.
- You cannot save or load a configuration file. The demo versions open with their default configuration upon each launch. No user configured measurements or settings are restored.
- The maximum reference delay for Transfer Function measurements is 50 milliseconds.
- The cursor readout background color is a lovely shade of bright orange.
- (Smaart SPL only) Log files are limited to 10 minutes.
Here is a comparison chart of some of the key feature difference between the Smaart V8/ Smaart Di V2/ Smaart SPL
Features of Smaart V8
- Dual Platform (Mac & Windows operating systems).
- Single Channel Spectrum RTA & Spectrograph measurement.
- Dual Channel Transfer Function (Magnitude, Coherence, Phase, Live IR) Measurement.
- Impulse Response mode with a complete toolset of RT60, STI/STIPA, Clarity metrics and more.
- SPL Measurement & Logging with Class 1 or Class 2 compliance.
- Unlimited simultaneous measurement of Real Time, Impulse Response and SPL measurement data from multi-channel devices or multiple-channel devices at a time.
- Tab Based interface with Multi-Window capability.
- Intuitive Data handling system mirrors the computers file management system.
- API for 3rd party applications or Smaart-to-Smaart remote control via the Client Window.
- Integrated control for the Roland OctaCapture (+48v, Polarity, Gain & Gain Tracking).
- Signal Acquisition via Core Audio, ASIO and WDM/WAVE audio drivers.
- Sample rate support up to 96k.
- Light & Dark interface skins and user definable skin colors via the Skin Manager.
Smaart V8.5.2 Released Jan-06-2022
Fixed a Bug
- Fixed memory leak that occurred on M1 Macs.
- Fixed a bug with the Coherence calculation when using MTW+.
- Fixed a bug where shown traces were hidden after restarting the program.
- Fixed a bug where Save As was disabled when multiple captured traces were selected.
- Fixed a bug where the IR Mode Histogram would only show 2 traces after capturing more than 2 measurements.
- Fixed a bug where Capture All in IR Mode would not use the trace colors of the transfer function engines.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Smaart8DemoSetup
- Setup File Name: Smaart8DemoSetup
- Full Setup Size: 16.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jan-06-2022
- License: Freeware
- Developers: https://www.rationalacoustics.com/
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Smaart V8.5.2 for Windows 10
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Smaart V8.5.2 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Smaart V8.5.2 on Notebook!