TEdit – Terraria Map Editor – TEdit is a stand alone, open source map editor for Terraria. It lets you edit maps just like (almost) paint! It also lets you change world settings (time, bosses downed etc.), edit chests and change sign, make epic dungeons, castles, cities and add rewards for your adventures!
TEdit is now multi-lingual, with localizations for English, русский, 简体字, Deutsch, Polskie, Português, and عربى and are available. You can also check out Holy Unblocker.
TEdit V.4.7.4 Free Download for Windows 11
Release Notes – TEdit
Version 4.7.1 – Wiring Update
- Add junction boxes to the wire pencil/brush.
- View multiple wire colors simultaneously with color blending!
- Clipboard flip also flips junction boxes.
- Fixed: Picker tool updates and fixes.
- Fixed: Save as version fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: Sign limit error.
- Add support for Terraria 220.127.116.11.
- Fix sprites for NPCs.
- Add support legacy file formats.
- More languages!
- Filter tile dropdowns.
- Fix sprites for NPCs.
- Numerous bug fixes.
How to Install and Use TEdit?
- Click to “Download” Button in above then automatically downloading start now or Download the latest release from https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/releases/latest.
- Scroll to the bottom, and ensure you download the TEdit(version).zip File.
- Unzip the download to an empty folder with write access, such as C:\games\TEdit.
- NOTE: you may need to delete OLD Versions of files from this folder first.
- Launch the .exe file.
These are requirements these, if you are having issues please uninstall/reinstall the following dependencies.
- Latest DotNet Framework.
- Update your Graphics Driver to latest release (not beta) version.
- Only Windows 10 x64 has been tested, previous (XP, 7, 8) are NOT guaranteed to work and support will be limited.
Features of TEdit:
So I have been getting a ton of requests for an Find Block feature / plugin such as the one TerraMap has… Similar to the function of FindChest plugin is basically close to what would be needed. In my previous push there where some issues as pointed out.
Bellow is an image of the plugin within the plugins tab of the GUI.
The next image if the window that will popup after clicking the plugin. This is where you can see similarities from the FindChest plugin GUI. As stated in the last revision, we needed a control way to limit the amount of blocks or walls being searched. I have added a numericupdown control for this. The code for this control was barrowed from this link.
Not only can you search for Blocks and Walls simultaneously, but the plugin will also display the block / wall for the same XY. It also now has complete with a “Max Overflow” feature to display preset limits using an NumericUpDown. Refer to image two for this. Once the limit is reached it displays the XY’s and returns out of the loop. Saving massive performance.
This last image showcases the double click feature similar to the FindChest plugin, where double clicking an XY entree will teleport the screen to the area of the block / wall.
TEdit for Android
TEdit is a featured text editor for Android devices. TEdit includes a graphical file browser to make locating existing files and saving new files easy.
Additionally TEdit enables you to keep multiple files open simultaneously, simply select the file tabs icon to be presented with a list of currently open documents.
Features of TEdit for Android
- Compliant with Android 11 storage API restrictions.
- Open multiple documents and switch between them with the Tabs view.
- Search and replace text within your text documents.
- Use the built-in file browser or an external file manager to open files.
- Select text directionality, wrap modes and change fonts through the settings menu.
- Use the local settings menu to make changes to wrap modes, text directionality and fonts for individual text views.
- Optional line number display.
- Share files with other apps and devices.
- Light, dark and black modes.
- No ads.
- No trackers.
- No unnecessary permissions.
Conclusion on TEdit – Terraria Map Editor 4.7.4 for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download TEdit 4.7.4 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on TEdit 4.7.4 on Notebook!