Twitch Leecher is quickly becoming a popular site and for good reason. You may use it to watch your favourite games being played in real time by your favourite players. With a large library of games and a large network individuals who play them.
It’s simple to understand why gamers, both serious and casual are flocking to this site for amusement. But you have a busy life, and you don’t always have time to wait for new streams to appear. Or maybe you truly enjoy a video and want to store it on your device so you can watch it later, even if you don’t have an internet connection.
Twitch Leecher v.1.8.4 Free Download
If you are looking for an extremely fast and easy to use Twitch VOD downloader, this is your tool!
Yes! Just because there are no commits for a longer period of time, doesn’t mean the project is dead. I am a human being with a life and TL never was and still is not my top priority. I will always try to keep it running if there are breaking-changes, but new features can take time. If I decide to discontinue TL (which is very unlikely) you WILL be informed very clearly.
Nearly all of the well known VOD downloaders execute the download process via FFMPEG’s integrated download capabilities. However, this is extremely slow. The download speed rarely exceeds 1.5Mbit even if the internet connection is 100 times faster. Twitch Leecher does not use FFMPEG for download tasks at all. It downloads thousands of small video chunks in parallel while using all of the available bandwidth of your internet connection. As soon as all video chunks are downloaded, FFMPEG is only used to merge those chunks together in order to create a single video file again.
Key of Features:
- Very easy to use, no manual needed.
- Intuitive and style GUI.
- Up to 20 times faster, download speed compared to direct download with FFMPEG.
- Browse your past broadcasts and highlights within the application.
- Search channels, VOD URLs and VOD IDs.
- Subscriber-only VOD download support.
- Time Selection for VOD downloads.
- Queue multiple downloads.
- Specify default search parameters.
- Specify default download folders.
- Specify a filename template with wildcards for your downloads.
- Developed by an experienced Software Engineer.
- Free and Open Source.
- In the download view every download now has its own “Open Download Folder” button.
- The “Channel Name” textfield would not show an error message if the channel does not exist.
- Removed an assembly reference that made TL 1.8.2 crash on Windows 7.
- In the update info view show the new TL version in format X.Y.Z.
- Updated FFMPEG to version 4.3.2
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Twitch_Leecher_v.1.8.4_Setup
- Setup File Name: Twitch_Leecher_v.1.8.4_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 28 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: GitHub
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Twitch Leecher for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Twitch Leecher on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Twitch Leecher on Notebook!