ZoomBrowser EX, as well as managing images shot using a digital camera, also enables you to take full advantage of your camera’s built-in functions. Not only does ZoomBrowser EX provide a simple, straightforward procedure for everything from downloading, organizing and editing images to printing or sending them as e-mail attachments, but it also includes a number of features that are specifically designed to complement and enhance the functions of your camera.
RAW picture processing, panorama image creation and a remote shooting mode that allows you to operate the camera from your PC are among the capabilities. ZoomBrowser EX is a software that understands your camera and will transform your entire digital photography experience. You can also check out Pokemon Uranium.
ZoomBrowser EX6.9.0a Free Download – Canon
You may quickly and simply transfer photos from your Canon digital point and shoot camera to your PC using Canon’s ZoomBrowser EX. ZoomBrowser EX offers a variety of mostly obsolete capabilities, such as digital picture printing, slideshow playback, changing image characteristics, and examining the EXIF data included inside the image.
The application has mostly been superseded by more contemporary programs, although it is still available for free from Canon if you posses a Canon camera. Users may add personal comments and a star rating to specific photos, which can subsequently be exported to a text file in addition to numerous image editing tools.
The freeware version of ZoomBrowser EX may lack some of the bells and whistles seen in the commercial version available from Canon. ZoomBrowser EX supports seeing EXIF data and converting RAW to JPG.
This download is licensed freeware for the Windows (32-Bit and 64-BIt) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from camera software. ZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0a is a free download for windows that is available to all software users.
Key of Features:
- Download images directly from camera via USB.
- View images and data inside app.
- Organize images from Canon camera.
- Edit images including brightness, contrast.
- Print images.
- Set images as a screensaver or wallpaper.
- Save image shooting info as text file.
ZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0a
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
- Check whether ZoomBrowser EX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x is already installed on the PC. When using Windows Vista/7, check whether you have an installation CD (Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk or EOS Digital Solution Disk) that includes ZoomBrowser EX.
- Download ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup.zip from the download page.
- Double-click the ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup.zip file. After decompressing the file, ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup will be created.
- Double-click ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup to display ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup.exe.
- Double-click the ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup.exe file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup
- Setup File Name: ZoomBrowser_EX_6.9.0a_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 38.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Canon
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is ZoomBrowser-EX?
ZoomBrowser EX is a software programs that enable you to easily manage and edit your images. You can process RAW images, create panoramic images and remotely shoot your camera from your PC. All of the functions of ZoomBrowser EX are now available in ImageBrowser Ex.
Does Canon ZoomBrowser work with Windows 10?
ZoomBrowser EX isn’t compatible (at least reliably compatible) with Windows 10.
Does Canon still support ZoomBrowser?
The software bundled with the new models like the EOS Rebel T6i no longer includes ImageBrowser EX or ZoomBrowser EX. The applications being provided now are only Digital Photo Professional (EPP) and EOS Utility.
Conclusion on ZoomBrowser EX-Canon for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download ZoomBrowser EX-Canon on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on ZoomBrowser EX-Canon on Notebook!