Download Anaconda Navigator for Windows 10 is a desktop graphical user interface (GUI) included in Anaconda® distribution that allows you to launch applications and easily manage conda packages, environments and channels without using command-line commands. Navigator can search for packages on Anaconda.org or in a local Anaconda Repository. It’s available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Anaconda Navigator is an open-source program that incorporates Jupyter, Spyder etc. that are used for massive data processing, data analytics, heavy scientific computing. Anaconda is a programming language for R and Python. Spyder (an Anaconda sub-application) is used for Python. Open for python will work in spyder. Package versions are handled via the package management system called conda. You can also check out ZoomBrowser EX-Canon.
Anaconda Navigator 3.8 Free Download
Why use Navigator?
In order to run, many scientific packages depend on specific versions of other packages. Data scientists often use multiple versions of many packages and use multiple environments to separate these different versions.
The command-line program conda is both a package manager and an environment manager. This helps data scientists ensure that each version of each package has all the dependencies it requires and works correctly.
Navigator is an easy, point-and-click way to work with packages and environments without needing to type conda commands in a terminal window. You can use it to find the packages you want, install them in an environment, run the packages and update them-all inside Navigator.
How can I run code with Navigator?
The simplest way is with Spyder. From the Navigator Home tab, click Spyder and write and execute your code.
You can also use Jupyter Notebooks the same way. Jupyter Notebook are an Increasingly popular system that combine your code, descriptive text, output, image and Interactive Interfaces into a single notebook file that is edited, viewed and used in a web browser.
Anaconda Navigator V3.9 for Windows
Anaconda Navigator V3.9 is available for free download from our website. Our antivirus software checked this file and found it to be safe. The most common filenames for this program’s installer are Anaconda3-2021.05-Windows-x86_64 etc.
This PC application is compatible with Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 & Windows 11 compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit versions. The most prevalent software versions are 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 & 3.9 etc.
Key of Features
Anaconda Individual Edition is the world’s most popular Python distribution platform with over 25 million users worldwide. You can trust in our long-term commitment to supporting the Anaconda open-source ecosystem, the platform of choice for Python data science.
Search our cloud-based repository to find and install over 7,500 data science and machine learning packages. With the conda-install command, you can start using thousands of open-source Conda, R, Python and many other packages.
Individual Edition is an open source, flexible solution that provides the utilities to build, distribute, install, update and manage software in a cross-platform manner. Conda makes it easy to manage multiple data environment that can be maintained and run separately without interference from each other.
Features of Anaconda Navigator
- Jupyter Notebook
- VS Code
- Orange 3 App
- Anaconda Prompt (Windows only).
- Anaconda PowerShell (Windows only).
- Anaconda Navigator direct, free and safe download.
- Latest Version update.
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32-Bit & 64-Bit).
- Download Anaconda Navigator for your PC or Laptop.
How to Install Anaconda Navigator on Windows 10?
- Download the Anaconda installer.
- RECOMMENDED: Verify data integrity with SHA-256. Verify data integrity with SHA-256. For more information on hashes, see What about cryptographic hash verification?
- Double click the installer to launch.
- Click Next.
- Read the licensing terms and click “I Agree”.
- Select an install for “Just Me” unless you’re installing for all users (which requires Windows Administrator privileges) and click Next.
- Select a destination folder to install Anaconda and click the Next button.
- Choose whether to add Anaconda to your PATH environment variable. We recommend not adding Anaconda to the PATH environment variable, since this can interfere with other software. Instead, use Anaconda software by opening Anaconda Navigator or the Anaconda Prompt from the Start Menu.
- Choose whether to register Anaconda as your default Python. Unless you plan on installing and running multiple versions of Anaconda or multiple versions of Python, accept the default and leave this box checked.
- Click the Install button. If you want to watch the packages Anaconda is installing, click Show Details.
- Click the Next button.
- Optional: To install PyCharm for Anaconda. Click on the link to
https://www.anaconda.com/pycharm.Or to install Anaconda without PyCharm, Click the Next button.
- After a successful installation you will see the “Thanks for installing Anaconda” dialog box:
- If you wish to read more about Anaconda.org and how to get started with Anaconda, check the boxes “Anaconda Individual Edition Tutorial” and “Learn more about Anaconda”. Click the Finish button.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Anaconda3-2021.05-Windows-x86_64
- Setup File Name: Anaconda3-2021.05-Windows-x86_64
- Full Setup Size: 477 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Anaconda.org
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions?
How do I download Anaconda Navigator?
Navigator is automatically installed when you install Anaconda version 4.0.0 or higher. If you have Miniconda or an older version of Anaconda installed, you can install Navigator from an Anaconda Prompt by running the command conda install anaconda-navigator. To start navigator, see Getting Started.
Is Anaconda free to install?
Anaconda® is a package manager, an environment manager, a Python/R data science distribution and a collection of over 7,500+ open-source packages. Anaconda is free and easy-to-install, and it offers free community support.
Why Anaconda Navigator is not installed?
First you have to check anaconda-navigator.exe file in your anaconda folder if this file is present it means you have installed it properly otherwise there is some problem and you have to reinstall it. Try restarting the system! You will be able to find the navigator once you restart the system after installation.
Is Anaconda A Python 3?
Anaconda with Python 3 on 64-Bit Windows.
Conclusion on Anaconda Navigator for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Anaconda Navigator on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Anaconda Navigator on Notebook!