ChemDraw Pro v12.0 is a free download from our software collection. The program is classified as Education Tools, more specifically Science Tools. The most recent installation file available for download is 75.4 MB in size. CambridgeSoft Corporation created the initial version of this utility.
This download was tested by our built-in antivirus and found to be completely safe. ChemDraw Pro installer is generally referred to as ChemDraw.exe. The most popular application version among users are 12.0, 9.0 and 8.0. The most recent version of the program may be installed on PCs running 32-bit Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. You can also check out Nudi 5.0.
ChemDraw Pro v12.0 Free Download for Windows
What is ChemDraw?
ChemDraw is a molecule editor first developed in 1985 by David A. Evans and Stewart Rubenstein (later by the cheminformatics company CambridgeSoft). The company was sold to PerkinElmer in the year 2011. ChemDraw, along with Chem3D and ChemFinder, is part of the ChemOffice suite of programs and is available for Macintosh and Microsoft Windows.
Since 1985 ChemDraw solutions have provided powerful capabilities and integrations to help you quickly turn ideas and drawings into publications you can be proud of. A chemistry communication suite, ChemOffice+ Cloud transforms your chemical drawings into chemical knowledge by facilitating the management, reporting and presenting of your Chemistry research.
In addition to basic chemical structure drawing, this premier application provides chemical query properties, the ability to create and edit templates and nicknames, annotation, relative stereochemistry, ISIS/Draw Compatibility, support for ISIS-style Data SGroups, chemical file formats, expansion of generic structures, TLC and Gel Electrophoresis Plate Tools, freehand pen tool, fragmentation tools, PolymerDraw, ChemProp, structure clean-up and the ability to read and write a wide variety of chemical file formats including spectra and reactions.
ChemDraw Professional easily makes your chemistry stand out with atom, bond and ring coloring options. With 3D clean-up and 3D display, creating complex schemes has never been so easy.
ChemDraw Professional includes 1H and 13C NMR predictions, Name-to-Structure and Structure-to-Name functions, and integrations to SciFinder, Reaxys and SciFinder-n, for quick seamless access to important external databases. Peptide and nucleic acid chemists can also take advantage of the HELM Toolbar to easily represent biomolecules.
Key of Features:
- Chemical structure to name conversion.
- Chemical name to structure conversion.
- NMR spectrum simulation (1H and 13C).
- Mass spectrum simulation.
- Structure cleanup.
- An extensive collection of templates, including style templates for most major chemical journals.
- Export to SVG.
- Export to PDF (mac version only).
How to Install and Use ChemDraw Software?
- Click to “Download” Button in above then automatically downloading start now.
- Please, Extract “ChemDraw” application through (WinZip, WinRAR etc.)
- Please Enter Serial Number Like (Name, Company, Email Address, Serial Number) then click “Activate” button.
- Please press “Next” button to continue.
- Select “I accept the terms in this license agreement” then Click to “Next” button.
- Click to “Default” button then press “Next” Button.
- Click to “Next” button.
- If you have no third-party features to install then Click to “Next” button.
- Click to “Install” button for Ready to install.
- You can see open a new popup for installing process.
- Click to “Finish” button, you can check “Installation Complete” your computer.
- Finally, you can see ChemDraw Pro is opened.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ChemDraw_Pro_v12.0_Setup
- Setup File Name: ChemDraw_Pro_v12.0_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 79 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on ChemDraw Pro for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download ChemDraw Pro on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on ChemDraw Pro on Notebook!