Oracle SQL Developer is a free graphical tool that enhances productivity and simplifies database development tasks. With SQL Developer, you can browse database objects, run SQL statements and SQL scripts, edit and debug PL/SQL statements, manipulate and export data, and view and create reports.
You can connect to Oracle databases, and you can connect to selected third-party (non-Oracle) databases, view metadata and data, and migrate these databases to Oracle. SQL Developer also integrates interfaces into several related technologies, including Oracle Data Miner, Oracle OLAP, Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database and SQL Developer Data Modeler (read-only). You can also check out GIMP | GNU Image Manipulation Program.
Oracle SQL Developer 184.108.40.206 Free Download
What is SQL Developer?
Oracle SQL Developer is a graphical version of SQL*Plus that gives database developers a convenient way to perform basic tasks. You can browse, create, edit and delete (drop); run SQL statements and scripts; edit and debug PL/SQL code; manipulate and export (unload) data; and view and create reports.
You can connect to any target Oracle Database schema using standard Oracle Database authentication. Once connected, you can perform operations on objects in the database.
You can connect to schemas for MySQL and selected third-party (non-Oracle) databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server, and IBM DB2, and view metadata and data in these databases; and you can migrate these databases to Oracle Database.
Oracle SQL Developer
Oracle SQL Developer is a free, integrated development environment that simplifies the development and management of Oracle Database in both traditional and Cloud deployments.
SQL Developer offers complete end-to-end development of your PL/SQL applications, a worksheet for running queries and scripts, a DBA console for managing the database, a reports interface, a complete data modeling solution, and a migration platform for moving your 3rd party databases to Oracle.
Oracle SQL Developer 64 bit is a graphical application that improves productivity and makes database development chores easier. The tool allows you to view database objects, execute SQL statements and SQL scripts and update and debug PL/SQL statements. You may also run any of the offered reports or build and save your own.
Oracle SQL Developer 21.2 Support
- Oracle SQL Developer 21.2 release requires Oracle Java 2 or 11, with a minimum version of 1.8 update 171. Click to Download Button in above for latest version.
- If SQL Developer cannot find a local JDK, you will be prompted to enter the location path of the JDK. Note that the prompt wants only the folder, not the java.exe. For example C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.1_152.
- The Data Miner and SVN client features require Java 8.
- Saving your connection passwords requires at least Oracle 8u152 (for access to JCE jars).
Key of Features:
- 5+ million users.
- Full featured PL/SQL IDE.
- Database administration.
- Complete Data Modeling Solution.
- 3rd party DBMS migrations to Oracle.
- Migrate Oracle On-Premises to Oracle Cloud.
- DDL Generation.
- The engineering between logical and relational.
- Physical model Oracle 12c database.
- Relational model.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: sqldeveloper-220.127.116.11.1703-no-jre
- Setup File Name: sqldeveloper-18.104.22.168.1703-no-jre
- Full Setup Size: 3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Oracle.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Oracle SQL Developer for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Oracle SQL Developer on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Oracle SQL Developer on Notebook!