Download Epson Event Manager software allows you to open scanning software from any of the product buttons and preserve scan settings. You may speed up the scanning process by using that tool. The last version is 3.11.50 with over 70% of all installation currently use this version.
During installation, this generates a startup registration point in Windows and instructs the computer to boot. To run the software, a scheduled job was added to the Windows task scheduler. This utility connects to the internet while also adding a Windows Firewall.
Epson Event Manager Software Free Download
|Epson Event Manager Software Download for Windows|
|Epson Event Manager Software Download for Mac OS X|
Epson Event Manager Software
Epson Event Manager Utility is an often necessary application to have installed on your PC if you would like to take advantage of the main features of your Epson product.
You listen latest lyrics then visit: https://www.lyricsultima.in/
Epson Event Manager Utility is a program that helps EPSON Scanners do tasks such as scanning to email, PDF and PC. The program is hidden in the system tray and may be accessed from there. It usually listens for events that have activated the scanning feature on EPSON printers and all-in-ones.
|Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver & Software Download for Windows|
|How to Reset Epson Printer Software | Printer Resetter Tools – 2022|
|Epson L380 Driver | Download Epson L380 Software for PC – 2022|
Epson Event Manager Software for Mac OS X
Epson Event Manager Software for Mac, You may assign any of the item buttons to start a scanning program. You may also save commonly used check configurations. It speeds up the scanning of your documents. Double-click the Launch Event Manager icon in the Application Epson Software window.
The push-scan button opens a program in Epson Event Manager, making scanning even faster. You may choose the file type, beginning size, photo kind, resolution, target folder, documents format and other options.
If you want to use the major capabilities of your Epson Event Manager Utility installed on your computer. Epson Event Manager Utility is commonly used to provide support for many EPSON scanners as well as promote Scan to Email, Check as PDF, Check to PC and other functions.
Features of Epson Event Manager:
- Allow to Various Spolin Scanner features.
- Licensed as freeware.
- User-friendly. So no need for additional technical knowledge.
- Scanning and Printing Even Quicker.
- Support to Check additionally Settings. – Photo kind, Initial Size, Target Folder, Resolution, Data type, Documents Format and Numerous other actions.
- Support to Windows and Mac Operating System.
How to Install Epson Event Manager Software?
- Click to “Download” button in above then automatically downloading start now.
- The installer will guide you through the steps required to install “Epson Event Manager” on your computer.
- Please select “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” then click “Next” button.
- Please wait, You can see “Epson Event Manager” installation start now.
- Finally, Epson Event Manager installation completed. Click the “Finish” button to exit.
How do I configure the scanner button for EPSON Event Manager?
You can customize the push-scan button feature to open a program in the Epson Event Manager to make scanning even quicker. You can make specific scan settings such as the document type, original Size, Image Type, Resolution, Target Folder, File Format and other actions.
Assigning a Program to a Scanner button in Epson Event Manager
- Do one of the following to start Epson Event Manager.
- Windows: Select the “Start” button or “Start > Programs” or “All Programs > Epson Software > Event Manager”.
- Mac OS X: Select “\Applications\Epson Software” and double-click the “Launch Event Manager” icon.
- You see the “Button Settings” tab in “Epson Event Manager”. The button and action options you see here depend on your scanner/All-In One model. If your product has one button, you will have one button action drop-down menu.
- For some models, you will need to select your scanner from the “Scanner” drop-down menu.
- Click the arrow in the list next to the action name (e.g. Scan to PC, Scan to PDF or Scan to Email), then select the action you want to assign.
- If you want to add the action, click “Make Job Settings”. Enter the “Job Description” and make the necessary “Scan Settings” and then click “OK”.
- After you finish the job settings, go back to the previous step and select the action you set.
- If you are using a network-capable All-In-Ones on a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network. You will need to make sure that the check box beside “Enable Network Scan” is ticked in the “Network Scan Settings” dialog. This is located at the bottom of the “Button Settings” tab. This will allow you to use the push-scan feature over the network.
- You can also change the “Network Scan Name”. We recommended setting a unique, recognizable name on each computer that will use the All-In-One e.g. “MaryPC1”, “Computer1”, “Computer2”. Click “OK” and close the Button Settings window. Check this on each computer that will access the All-In-One via the network.
Also make sure that the Epson Event Manager icon is displayed in the notification area of the Windows taskbar/system tray before you press the push-scan button. To use the Scan to PC functions, Epson Event Manager needs to be ready to scan.
- Click “Close” to close the Epson Event Manager window.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: EEM_31153
- Setup File Name: EEM_31153
- Full Setup Size: 10~19 MB (Mac ~ Windows OS)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Epson.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Epson Event Manager for Mac & Windows 11
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Epson Event Manager on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Epson Event Manager on Notebook!