FBX Game recorder is the desktop software for recording low specs as well as high specs PC games. The software is very easy to use. You don’t need any demo or trial to learn it. It is just a matter of download. You can efficiently record and live stream with the FBX game recorder.
This software only runs on Windows Operating System. The software records in high-quality HD recording. The software also allows you to record highlights as you play the game. You can also check out MadFut.
FBX Game Recorder 3.16.0 Free Download | Windows
FBX Game Recorder
FBX Game records in the background without lagging the game, using NVidia, AMD or Intel hardware acceleration. We built it to handle all major game titles and give outstanding performance, even on older low spec PCs. Whatever you set-up, you’re ready to get started with FBX Game Recorder.
With FBX Game Recorder you can capture in super smooth HD and use awesome editing tools to take your gaming video to the next level! Review your gameplay footage, find the best parts and save them as short video clips and GIFs, Share on Social Media fast from the Recorder! All FBX core features included the free version.
Some settings affect FBX’s performance when recording.
You can find these in the Settings > Video tab.
- Encoder – Hardware encoders have faster performance than software ones. FBX will select a hardware encoder by default if available, so you should only select a software encoder if you’re experiencing problems.
- Frames per second – The higher the Frames Per Second (FPS) the more resources FBX needs. You might improve in-game performance by reducing the FPS setting – not every game needs to be recorded at 120 or 144 FPS.
- Resolution – By default FBX will make recording with the same dimensions as the game. You can increase performance by selecting an option other than “Original”, to reduce the size of the recording.
RECORDING WEB GAMES
Web games cannot be recorded in the same way as games because FBX doesn’t detect web browsers, so Fullscreen capture mode needs to be used instead to capture the image from your browser.
How to Record the Screen
- Go to the Capture section of the Settings tab and select Fullscreen capture mode. You will see FBX’s overlay appear.
- Switch to your browser with the game running in it.
- When you want to start recording, press the Start/Stop Recording hotkey (by default, this is Ctrl + F12) to start recording.
- When you want to stop recording, press the Start/Stop Recording hotkey or click the Stop Recording button to save your video.
Markers help you find the interesting bits of the recording again. You can add markers while recording. or add them afterwards in the Editor.
Press a hotkey (default F10) to save the previous few seconds to a separate movie. You have to be recording to do this.
To set the number of seconds to save in the clip, go to Settings > Options.
Do you want to record the mouse cursor or not? FBX tries to guess which games need this, but if it’s got it wrong, go to Settings > Options and select “Record the cursor” or “Don’t record the cursor”.
Switching away from the game
What do you want FBX to do when you switch away from the game? It can pause recording (and continue when you switch back), stop, or carry on recording the game (not whatever you’ve switched to). Set this option on the Options tab in the Settings.
Key of Features:
- The software provides the option of instant and short clips, and you can capture your powerful tactics in these short videos.
- The recording will be non-stop. No error and problem would stop it.
- The software can record desktop plus web-based games too.
- You can also capture screenshots with the help of software.
- Record highlights.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Does FBX work with every game?
FBX records almost every game that uses DirectX 9-12 or OpenGL. It also captures some older games that use DirectX 7-8.
Will FBX work with my PC?
Yes, You don’t need something new or powerful, but if you’ve got that, FBX takes advantage of it.
Is FBX free?
Yes – but with some limitations. Recording time is limited to 15 mins for each video and they carry an FBX watermark. Pro plans are available to remove them.
FBX is causing lag or dropping frames – why?
one or more of these actions usually improves performances.
Go to the “Video” tab in FBX’s Settings:
Select the right encoder – make sure you have a hardware encoder selected if one is available.
Don’t set a higher frame rate than you need – recording at a higher FPS will waste processing power.
Reduce the resolution/quality of the recording – select something other than “Original” for the resolution or reduce the quality setting.
Close unused apps running in the background – low free memory or apps competing for CPU are a common cause of problems.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: FBX_Game_Recorder
- Setup File Name: FBX_Game_Recorder
- Full Setup Size: 68.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: fbx.gg
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on FBX Game Recorder for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download FBX Game Recorder on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on FBX Game Recorder on Notebook!