iMesh is a media sharing software client which is available to download for free. With approval from all four major record labels in 2004, iMesh was the first 100% legal peer-to-peer file sharing company.
The iMesh free music downloader allows access to 15 million songs and videos. Download your music to your iPod or other portable media device and listen to iMesh’s DJ stations to discover artists similar to the ones you already know and love. You can also check out DVD Shrink.
iMesh v.12.5.0 Free Download for Windows
What is iMesh?
iMesh is a popular and widely used peer-to-peer (P2P) software for transferring multimedia files of all types. It also has a sophisticated search engine that allows you to discover and download music files (mp3, wav, midi etc.), image or video files (movies, trailers, jokes, graphics) from the Internet. The search is carried out on the computers of other users who are enrolled in iMesh and are online at the moment, allowing you to download the files they share with you.
iMesh has also included a tool that automatically completes unfinished downloads. iMesh has a new “white pages” system that allows you to locate and add other iMesh users to your contacts, as well as submit your favourite links to files to friends who are unfamiliar with iMesh. It also allows you to set the priority of the music you want to download.
LimeWire is the world’s most popular and most downloaded, free P2P (peer-to-peer) file sharing program. With over 100 million unique monthly users, the LimeWire Software program is downloaded hundreds of thousands of time each and everyday and it also boasts several million active users at any given moment.
Key of Features:
- Works with all versions of Windows.
- Free to use.
- No hidden advertisements or installations.
- P2P file sharing.
- Built-in library.
- Built-in search function.
- Built-in YouTube viewer.
How to Install iMesh Software?
Please note: You should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Download the iMesh installation file from ittechgyan.com on above of this page.
- Select Save to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If, You select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- After the downloading iMesh completed, Click the .exe file twice to running the installation process.
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished.
- Now, the iMesh icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PCs.
How to Uninstall iMesh App?
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo.
- Select the “Control Panel” option.
- Click the Add or Remove program icon.
- Select “iMesh” from apps that displayed then click “Remove/Uninstall”.
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your windows operating system is clean from iMesh app.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: iMesh_Setup
- Setup File Name: iMesh_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 1.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: imesh.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions?
Is iMesh still available?
Music P2P services Bearshare and iMesh are now completely offline… However, with Bearshare and iMesh now completely unavailable, former users may be looking for alternatives. And in fact, new surveys show that most people who frequented BearShare and iMesh are likely now using legal music streaming options.
How do I delete my iMesh account?
You can also cancel iMesh over the phone. Call (212) 729-5641 for iMesh phone support. The phone line is staffed Monday through Friday from 8a.m. to 5p.m. EST.
Conclusion on iMesh for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download iMesh on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on iMesh on Notebook!