Mine-imator 1.2.9 is a program designed to create animations for Minecraft. You can create animated shorts using blocks, items and the characters from Minecraft, make your creations pop using particles, lights and camera effects and share your finished video with the world using sites like YouTube.
Build various animations for the sandbox video game Minecraft. Use blocks, items and characters from the game, such as zombies, creepers, skeletons and spiders. Apply multiple camera effects and textures add particles and lights. Share your animated videos and YouTube. You can also check out LimeWire Music.
Mine-imator 1.2.9 Free Download for Windows
Mine-imator 1.2.9 for Windows
Mine-imator 1.2.9 is available for free download from our website. Our antivirus software checked this file and found it to be safe. The most prevalent software versions are 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0.
Minie-imator application is compatible with Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 & Windows 11, 32-bit & 64-bit versions. Mine imator is commonly called Mine-imator 0.7 DEMO.exe, Mine-imator.exe etc.
Mine-imator of Features
- Create animated videos sing blocks, items and the lovable characters from Minecraft.
- Make your creations pop using particles, lights and camera effects.
- Share your finished video with the world using sites like YouTube.
Mine-imator version 1.2.9 (Dec 18th 2021), changes:
- Added support for 1.18 worlds with default world height.
- Added color preview for biomes. (Note: Biomes are not exported to Mine-imator).
- Added support for datapack dimensions.
- Changed “Loading region…” message to be in the top-down viewport, added a new percentage.
- Added a limit to water transparency, allowing for clearer oceans/rivers.
- Certain tasks are now multi-threaded, giving a massive performance boost.
- Side-view viewport now updates in realtime when changing block selection in the top-down view.
- Filtering water blocks now removes “waterlogged” states from blocks.
- Fixed crash when loading chunks from different Minecraft versions in the same world.
- Fixed most block variants not appearing.
- Updated items & biomes to Minecraft 1.18.
- Added “Mojang Studios” and “Migrator” capes.
- Updated biome colors.
- Enchanting tables now glow.
- “Vertical” blocks from the workbench now adapt to their vertical “repeat”.
- Includes: Kelp, Weeping Vines, Twisted Vines, Pointed Dripstone, Big Dripleaf & Cave Vines.
- Added “Use x64 world importer” program setting. (Launches a x64-bit version of the world importer for increased memory usage).
- Removed “Remove waterlogged water” setting.
- Reduced smooth camera sliding.
- Updated GameMaker Runtime to 18.104.22.1685 (Same as Modelbench), giving a faster startup.
- Fixed vertical repeat affecting random offset for certain blocks.
- Fixed “Mapped texture” affecting other shape types when creating a shape in the workbench. (Would hide certain settings in the library).
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Mine_imator_1.2.9_installer
- Setup File Name: Mine_imator.exe
- Full Setup Size: 12.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Dec-02-2021
- License: Freeware
- Developers: https://www.mineimator.com/
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Mine-imator 1.2.9 for Windows 64-bit
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Mine-imator 1.2.9 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Mine-imator 1.2.9 on Notebook!