Tftpd64 is an IPv6-ready open-source application that comprises DHCP, TFTP, DNS, SNTP and Syslog servers as well as a TFTP client. The TFTP client and server are completely compliant with TFTP option support (tsize, blocksize and timeout), allowing for the fastest data transmission possible.
Some additional features, such as directory access, security tweaking, interface filtering, progress indicators and early acknowledgments improve the TFTP protocol’s utility and throughput for both clients and servers. The bundled DHCP server can assign an unlimited number of automatic or static IP-address. You can also check out Risk of Rain 2 Cheat Engine.
TFTPD32 / TFTPD64 Free Download
TFTPD64 – Philippe Jounin
Philippe Jounin has produced Tftd64 is an open-source application that merges numerous services into a single program, if you need to transfer files via TFTP, SNTP, SYSLOG, DHCP or DNS. Though installing the programme does not necessitate mastery, it does necessitate configuration according to the user’s needs and environment.
The user interface is straightforward with few modification choices beyond those listed during the configuration process. Despite the limited number of custom options and a resemblance to Windows XP apps, the interface is free of additional drawbacks.
After you’ve finished configuring the system, you can use the tabs to enter the host, port and blocks size. After that, you can search for the file yo wish to transfer from the distant PC to our own and you can transmit or receive files if you know the exact path on the remote computer.
Users can also manage the IP pool, mask and domain name with Tftpd64. A DHCP server is also included in the application, which allows for infinite automated or static IP address issuance. A directory, interface filtering and security tuning are among the other features.
To summarize, Tftpd64 is a helpful administrative software solution for small networks that is free and has no major difficulties. It utilizes a modes amount of system resources has a responsive interface and is easy to use.
TFTPD64 has no installation program. To run TFTPD64 just launch the executable file tftpd64.exe. The following window appears:
TFTPD64 is already listening for incoming requests and the syslog server is running. Of course, no DHCP/BootP leases are provided as long as the DHCP configuration is not complete.
How do I use TFTPD32/TFTPD64 in Windows
- Click to Download Here Button and Install it in Windows.
- Open Tftpd64 program, click on settings button.
- Setting tab will open as shown below. Put a check mark only to TFTP Server option. Remove check mark from all other options.
- Then next select TFTP tab. Click on Browse button to specify Base Directory. You need to specify the Base Directory of the TFTP Server. You can select any folder in your windows laptop/PC as the Base Directory. Remember that all the files transferred using TFTP Server will be placed in this folder (D:\TFTP is Base Director).
- Under TFTP Security, select the option none.
- Under Advanced TFTP Options, Select all options which are selected in below screenshot.
A very important Step, Bind TFTP to this address: To set the IP address for TFTP server, please select the option Bind TFTP to this address then select the IP address available for you. I select 192.168.1.92 here as it was the only option available to me. You may get a different IP address, please use the IP address available in the drop down window.
- Once you have performed all the above steps, Click on OK. Now you will receive a window asking to restart TFTPD64 to apply the new settings. Click on OK.
- Reopen TFTPD64 program. Just ensure that you select same IP address for Server Interface.
- Successfully competed all the above steps? then your TFTP Server is ready to use. Now, if you copy a file in D:\TFTP folder (Base Directory), it is accessible by typing the address tftp:\\your TFTP Server IP.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: tftpd64-4.62-setup
- Setup File Name: tftpd64-4.62-setup
- Full Setup Size: 0.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Philippe Jounin
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on TFTPD64 for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download tftpd64 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on tftpd64 on Notebook!