TriDef 3D Software for your PC automatically converts games, movies and photos into stereoscopic 3D when connected to a compatible 3D monitor or 3D TV. With TriDef 3D you can: view 3D images and movies, play DirectX 9/10/11 PC games in 3D use automated conversion to see your own 2D photos or videos files in 3D and play DirectX 9/10/11 PC games in 3D.
TriDef 3D supports Line Interlaced (FPR) displays, HDMI 1.4 3D TVs/monitors (if your graphics card supports AMD HD3D) and Anaglyph glasses. Please note that TriDef 3D doesn’t support the Oculus Rift or any other Virtual Reality Head Mounted Display (HMD). You can also check out Manymo Android Emulator.
TriDef 3D V.7.4 Free Download for Windows
TriDef 3D is a powerful driver injection software that allows you to convert your photos, videos and games into stereoscopic 3D and it’s available for download from ittechgyan.com. TriDef 3D is a compatible with most types of 3D displays and all VGA hardware or manufacturers and it supports DirectX 9, 10 and 11 games (Intel, AMP or NVIDIA graphics).
You may quickly alter the 3D view, such as side by side view, top and bottom view and so on with TriDef 3D offers tools. It works in a fairly straightforward manner; it can be used as a game loader as well as a media player for photographs and videos. It will be simple to watch films in 3D, play DVDs in 3D, see photos in 3D and play video games in 3D with this programs.
TriDef 3D V.7.4 Software
TriDef 3D V.7.4 is available for free download from our website. Our antivirus software checked this file and found it to be safe. The most common filenames for this program’s installer are CM3D.exe, uninstall-content-a-pkg.exe, TriDefPresenter.exe, TriDefMediaPlayer.exe and TriDefIgnition.exe.
This PC application is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-Bit & 64-Bit versions. Multimedia Tools are related to TriDef 3D. The most prevalent software version are 7.4, 6.5 and 6.4. TriDef is the creator of this application.
Key of Features:
- Play your favorite DirectX 9/10/11 PC games in 3D.
- Converts photos, videos and games from 2D to 3D.
- New extensive user guide and services.
- Very simple, intuitive and extremely easy-to-use.
- View 2D photos, videos, DVDs and games in 3D.
- Play games, slideshows, movies and DVDs in 3D.
- Use automatic conversion to view your own 2D photo or video files in 3D.
- New automatic 2D to 3D conversion.
- View 3D photos and movies.
- Easily transfer settings between different computers.
- Avoid making unwanted edits.
- Flexible user program.
- Firstly, it plays a DirectX PC game and video files in 3D formats.
- Mostly, suitable to and compatible with tables, PC, Android and Mac OS X.
- A dynamic source to enjoy everywhere.
- It has very simple, intuitive and extremely easy to use.
- New automatic 2D and 3D conversion.
- View 3D photos and movies.
- Play games, slideshows, movies, DVD and games in 3D.
- Make AutoCAD software work for you in ways you never thought possible.
- Wide design possibilities such as smart point, precision measuring instrument and so on.
- High quality in processing and printing designs.
- It has an advanced level environment that programming specific applications.
- Create you new design more intuitively, more efficiently and faster than ever before.
- Present and share your designs more seamlessly, more accurately and more powerfully.
- Now you can turn ideas, regardless of shape or size, into a 3D CAD model to help take your designs further.
- If activation fails due to a firewall issue, then offline activation can be use.
- Fixed an issue that caused some folders or files to remain after uninstall if the files were in use.
- Added a TriDef 3D License Key info link to the Start Menu.
- It easily converts photos and videos.
- It gives an automatic conversion to view your own 2D photo.
- You can view all 3D photos & movies.
- And much more…
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: tridef-3d-7.4-installer
- Setup File Name: tridef-3d-7.4-installer
- Full Setup Size: 59.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: TriDef.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Frequently Asked Questions
What is TriDef Software?
MSI partnered with TriDef, which sells software that converts regular 3D games into stereoscopic 3D games, to create a version that works for VR HMDs. MSI and TriDef introduced TriDef VR, which lets you play “over 900 titles” in stereoscopic 3D with either a Vive or a Rift headset.
How do you use TriDef 3D/
Open up TriDef
Open the game through TriDef.
Continue/load/start the game, find yourself a spot where you can idle.
Open up the game’s settings and change mouse sensitivity to something you like (I recommend slow because of Rift, but not too slow so you can make >90 degree turns).
How to Uninstall TriDef 3D Software?
Open the Start Menu and type Apps and Features.
Look for TriDef 3D in the list and click on it. The next step is to click to uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation.
Conclusion on TriDef 3D for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download TriDef 3D on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on TriDef 3D on Notebook!