Pokemon Game Editor 3.8.1 is an open-source application for hacking the Game Boy Advanced Pokemon games. Main features: Support for more than 5 evolution forms of Pokemon, Editable INI that contains all the offsets, A-series Pokemon Sprite sheet Importing/Exporting.
Import and Edit Pokemon from the Game Boy Advanced game then export them to play. Change Pokemon’s names, icons, sprite sheet and footprints. For each species, create more than 5 evolution forms and enables the INI option, which contains all offsets. You can also check out Nero Vision Express.
Pokemon Game Editor 3.8.1 Free Download
Pokemon Game Editor
Pokemon Game Editor, commonly known as PGE, is an all in one tool started in 2010 by Gamer2020 for hacking the Game Boy Advanced Pokemon Games. The program continues to evolve over the years and has had 60,000+ downloads.
It has even inspired several copycat programs hence the slogan “Accept no limitations!” was adopted. The program is currently developed in VB.Net with Visual Studio 2017.
Pokemon Game Editor 3.8
You can download Pokemon Game Editor 3.8 for free from our software collection. The following versions are the most often downloaded by program users: 3.8, 1.0 and 0.4. You can launch this free PC program on Windows XP/Vista/7 32-Bit.
Gamer2020 is the creator of the open-source software. The most recent installation package is 1016KB in size and can be downloaded here. Pokemon Game Editor is found in the category Games, specifically Utilities. This download was virus-free according to our built-in antivirus. The most popular filename for this program’s installation is GBAPokemonGameEditor.exe.
Key of Features
- Editable INI that contains all the offsets. Each ROM can have it’s own INI.
- Pokemon Editor. Data can be imported/exported.
- Attack Editor. Data can be imported/exported.
- RSE Starter Editor.
- Pokedex Order Editor.
- Ability Editor. Data can be imported/exported.
- Move Tutor Editor.
- Multiple Windows open at once.
- Add up to 20 external programs.
- Battle Frontier Editor.
- Pokedex Editor.
- Support for more than 5 evolutions per Pokemon. Ability to define evolutions.
- Support for more types.
- Item editor.
- TM/HM Editor.
- Attack adder.
- Egg move editor.
- Habitat editor.
- ROM expander.
- Ability Adder.
- Pokemon Adder.
- A-series Pokemon sprite sheet Importing/Exporting.
- Pokemon Icon Importing/Exporting.
- Pokemon Footprint Importing/Exporting.
- Trade Editor.
- Pokedex List Editor.
- Pokemon Cry Exporting.
- Trainer Editor.
- Pokemon Cry Importing.
- OW Editor.
- Finish the Battle Frontier Editor.
- Improved Item Editor.
- Toolbar mode.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Pokemon_Game_Editor_Setup
- Setup File Name: Pokemon_Game_Editor_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Gamer2020
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Pokemon Game Editor for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Pokemon Game Editor on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Pokemon Game Editor on Notebook!