Vu360 Bluebook International allows users to annotate PDFs export amounts and search keywords. It is available on-premise deployment on Windows and Linux. It allows users’ construction papers to be seen, communicated with and marked up more easily. It is compatible with smart connections that connect it to Blue Book. Its project repository, which is intended for small to medium-sized enterprises, has unique criteria such as size, structure and location, allowing users to search for documents and projects.
Its integrated web browser lets users search for data on requirements and projects. Documents may be viewed in a variety of formats, including HTML, TIFF and PDF. Users can also assess plans using a variety of approaches. Its relationship builder aids in the search for present and new customers. It may be used in conjunction with Project Pipeline, ProView and ONETEAM. You can also check out Mine-imator.
Vu360 Free Download for Windows 10
What is Vu360?
Vu360 is an on-premise construction takeoff and estimating solution designed for small and midsize businesses. It allows users to view takeoff and markup for construction documents. It features a project repository, which allows users to search for relevant projects and documents using custom filters, such as location, size and structures.
Vu360 also features a built-in web browser, which allows users to search for relevant information on construction projects and requirements. The project also allows users to view construction documents in different formats, such as PDF, TIFF and HTML. The markup and takeoff functionality of the software allows users to analyze plans using various methods.
Features of Vu360
- Seamless Document Viewing: Ability to view and annotate PDF, TIFF and all HTML web pages.
- Document retrieval: Clicking on markup and takeoff retrieves all the PDFs in the plan room, and views selected files.
- Snapshot Feature: Communicate information through email or PDF.
- Keyword Search: Search the specification book and predetermined markups to speed up the decision-making process.
- Export: All quantities, including linkups and specification books, can be exported to Excel or XML.
How do I download Vu360?
- Click “Download” button in above.
- Install. An alert box will appear, asking if you want to “Run” or “Save” the application.
- Register. After you have successfully downloaded and installed Vu360, you need to launch the application to register.
Conclusion on Vu360 Software Free Download for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Vu360 Software on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Vu360 on Notebook!